Not to be confused with Johnny Quest.Johnny Test is a disgraceful, terrible, and horrifyingly stupid human being who is a fusion of Dexter and Deedee from Dexter's Laboratory, Jimmy Neutron, Timmy Turner, Bart Simpson, and Johnny Quest. He has a Weegeeified version of him named Jawnee Teast. He has two sisters named Susan and Mary whom he constantly annoys and a talking dog named Dukey, he also constantly steals and uses his sister's inventions for his own use and enjoyment. He was killed by being flattened by a zamboni, he was later revived by Roy Anderson who manipulated Johnny into joining his army. Weegee hates him.
Things he did
- Ripped off Dexter's Laboratory.
- Ripped off Jimmy Neutron.
- Stole Johnny Quest's name and changed "Quest" to "Test".
- Beat the crap out of Jimmy Two-Shoes.
- Stole one of his sister's inventions hoping he could use it to destroy the world, which backfired and the machine ended up exploding, which nearly killed Johnny.
- Got ran over by a zamboni, which killed him, but later got revived by Roy Anderson.
- Attempted to kill Jimmy Neutron, but failed.
- Attempted to kill Dexter (from Dexter's Laboratory), but failed.
- Shot Timmy Turner with a lazer, which didn't kill Timmy unlike how Johnny planned it.
- Stealing and using his sister's inventions and machines for his own use and enjoyment
- Trying to rule or destroy the world
- Others suffering
- Killing people
- Stealing ideas from other TV series (Such as Dexter's Laboratory and Jimmy Neutron).
- Video games
- Comic books
- Roy Anderson and his army
- Canada (Because he's Canadian)
- Teletoon (Because his show airs on that channel)
- Cartoon Network (Because his show airs on that channel)
- Kid's WB (Because his show airs on that channel)
- The CW (Because his show airs on that channel)
- His parents
- His sisters
- Bling-Bling Boy
- Nearly everyone and everything
- Dexter's Laboratory
- Jimmy Neutron
- Timmy Turner
- Johnny Quest
- Bart Simpson
- The world
- The universe
- The galaxy
- Weegee and his allies and companions
- He sucks.